Download & Setup HP Printer Software
User can download and install HP Printer driver software from www.123.hp.com/setup. Before scanning the documents from you hp printer setup, user need to install the scanner driver so that your system can communicate. Start by connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices with USB port.
How to download and install HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
- Switch on the Computer and HP printer
- Visit the search engine and type 123.hp.com/setup
When prompted Enter "HP Printer model number"
Now, select the printer driver
Click on "Download" button
Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers
- Make sure to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer. Click Download to get the recommended software for your printer.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup
On the click HP Driver setup offers the recent version of printer drivers and software. You may avail of the latest version of printer drivers, software, and firmware for both Windows and MAC. Also, we provide the guidelines for installing HP Printer drivers on your Windows or MAC.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Turn on computer and printer.
- Open printer control from the settings and click on wireless icon.
- The wizard will displays a list of available networks.
- To complete the connection, select the name of your network. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com/setup.
- Using the WPS button, the printer will connect directly to your router .
- Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer setup directly to the home network.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Turn on your HP Printer, router, and computer.
Click on the wireless icon from the control pannel.
Click on Wireless Setup Wizard in settings to view a list of available networks.
Select your network to complete the connection setup.
Click on Apple menu and the option of about this Mac. In order to update the software click on "Update the Software".
Select system order to print or scan from Apple menu.
Exit and restart any applications before adding the printer to use the updated HP software characteristic.
- Connect computer to the wireless network.
Troubleshooting Errors for your HP Printer
- Problem in configuration
- Printer Installation or HP Printer setup problem
- Sometime Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Printing speed low
- Paper feeder picks up many papers
- Paper mismatch error
- Computer stop workings while using a printer
- Printer driver not installed properly