How to download the HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/setup?
- Open any browser on your computer and open the HP official site.
- Enter the name of your HP Printer in the search box.
- Select the Driver, Software & Firmware from the Documents drop-down list.
- Click on the ‘+’ symbol accessible near to the Downloads menu.
- Select the correct Operating system and Version of your computer.
- Click on the HP Printer from the search list.
- Have a look at the caution, disclaimer, setup instruction, file information, outline, update history, and system requirements on the download page.
- Click on the Download button to start the downloading process.
HP Printer Setup Steps For Windows
- Turn ON the printer and install cartridges.
- Ensure that on your WIFI router, there is a WPS button available where printer and system should be connected to the same network.
- Open your browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup and download the latest hp.com/setupersion of the hp printer setup.
- Double-tap on the downloaded setup icon and follow instructions.
- In case if it doesn’t install automatically, then you have to install it manually.
- For manual installation, on your printer, go to settings and choose a radio option.
- Now, press the WPS button on your WIFI router within 2 minutes.
- Once the printer hp printer driver installed, you can use it to print the files.